This next year is going to one of the most life changing ever thrust upon someone aged 18-years-old. Not only am I tackling the dreaded A-Level examinations, I will also be tackling whatever the world has to through upon the typical 18-year-old. Over the next year I will be:
- Taking my driving test
- Buying my first car
- Find a better job than my current one
- Learning to not waste money on pointless crap
- Hopefully passing my A-Level exams
- Making my final decision on which university I will attend
- Having the best Summer ever
- Drinking unprecedented amounts of alcohol
- Making new friends
- Gaining a boyfriend who will treat me right
- Eating healthy and actually partaking in some exercise
- Moving away from home
SO MAY 2012 BEGIN!
As always I will quickly state publicly for the first time my New Years Resolutions:
- I will stop eating so much chocolate. When will I learn that it just makes me spotty?
- Pass that driving test I have written about previously
- Get the AAB grades that most universities have asked me for
- Stop moaning about History class and the teacher. I'll thank the subject and her one day.
- Live the year with no regrets; everything is fate
- Take-up my Nans offer of paying for the gym. And go at least 3 times per week.
- Volunteer at least once a month. It'll make you realise you're giving back to society.
- Remind people how much I love them.
- Never say 'NO' unless it's necessary. Literally grab every opportunity.
- Take college seriously and then LET LOOSE at university in October.
So there; I've introduced my aims, my goals, my future experiences and life briefly. Stay tuned over the next 365 days. There's a lot to come!
Thank you and have a wonderful 2012. You deserve it. God bless.