Tuesday 10 January 2012

"WHAT IS MY LIFE?"





Were you named after someone?I'm named Chloe because my parents liked the name. Plus the name was popular during that year, so I guess that influenced it a little.

What colour hair have you got and how long is it?
I have light brown hair and it's nearly at waist length.

Eye colour?
Brown.

Do you wear glasses?
Nope, I have a wonky cheek bone anyway so they probably wouldn't look right. You can't really tell that my cheek bone is wonky, unless I point it out to you...

How tall are you?
I'm 5ft 7.

What is your nationality?
I'm English or British.

Where were you born?
I was born in Cheshire, England.

Where are you living now?
I'm living in a small town in Cheshire; it's a nice house surrounded by trees. But hopefully in September I'll be moving to Manchester.

What is your bestfriend called and how long have you known them?
My bestfriend is called Katy and I've known her since I was born. Our parents are bestfriends and were in the same class at school and then by chance we so happened to be put in the same class. We've been properly bestfriends since we were in Year 7.

What are you currently doing in your life?
I've currently just finished sixth form after studying for my A-level. I took A2 levels in: History, Science and Psychology. I also did Biology at AS. Also I am currently working part-time, in a place that I can't name, but it's a place where it's impossible to avoid people. When I'm not working I'm either sleeping or partying with my friends. I'm also waiting on my A-Level results and any future developments. At this moment in time I have quite a few different social circles, so it's possible for me to have a lot going on in an average week.

Favourite food?
French Fancies. I always eat the whole box. And then go around to my friends and steal his box.

Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings all the way. Bridget Jones, I love you.

Last film you watched?
The last film I watched was The Amazing Spider-Man.

When was the last time you cried?
The last time I properly cried was in Portugal after several arguments over rubbish. So, probably about 3 weeks ago.

Do you like your handwriting?
My handwriting is fat. I'm not a big fan of it. But my teacher says that an advantage of having handwriting like mine is that when I'm in an exam it looks like I've written more than I have!

What's your favourite meat?
I don't eat meat much. But when I do it has to be Chicken breast.

Do you have any kids?
No. I'm 18 and I've got my entire life and career ahead of me. But I will have some someday, specifically four.

If you were another person would you like to be friends with you?
I like to think so. I'm funny and loyal and I stand up for my beliefs.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I should use it a bit more.

Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

Would you take a bungee jump?
I'm planning to do one during my Gap Year or when I travel Europe next summer.

What is your favourite cereal?
I don't like cereal. Nor do I ever have time for breakfast.

Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?
Not normally. It usually takes me 10 minutes every morning to find my shoes.

Do you think you're strong?
I'm not strong physically or emotionally. However I would say I'm mentally strong.

What is your favourite ice cream?
I love bubble gum flavoured ice cream. The only places I've ever found it though is on Southport Pier or in Red Hot Buffet.

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Teeth/smile, I'm obsessed with teeth. Then I would say laugh/sense of humour, intelligence and then clothes. I also take notice to accents too. And hair. Basically eveything, but firstly teeth.

What's your favourite colour?
Purple

What's your least favourite thing about yourself?
I'm so disorganised. There was once a point in my life when I was the most organised person you could ever meet. What's wrong with me?

Who do you miss the most?
Keith, my old neighbour.

What colour shoes did you wear today?
I've been walking round bare foot all day so far, but I'm going to have to put on my black work shoes in a bit.

What was the last thing you ate?
The remainder of my Candy King from last night.

What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my neighbour cutting his grass.

Favourite smell?
A strawberry shower gel from the organics range at Boots. Nom.

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My dad to ask him where he was and when he'd be home. I feel like I'm the parent in our relationship.

Are you a Blackberry or Iphone kind-of-person?
I'm a Blackberry kinda girl!

Mountain hideaway or beach house?
I lovely beach house somewhere hot.

What is your favourite sport?
Me and sports don't mix. However for about 4 weeks in year 7 I was part of the hockey team. Ha.

What colour shirt did you wear today?
Right now it's just a white shirt, but I'll be wearing a black polo later.

What is your favourite shop?
My favourite shop to buy clothes from is either my beloved Jack Wills or Topshop.

Summer or winter?
I love winter clothes, so I like winter. But I also like the fact that in Summer I'm off college for 6 weeks. So this is a thoughy.

Favourite desert?
Warm chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream that you can get in my local pub.

Computer or television?
Computer.

What book are you reading now?
I've just started to read Before I Die this morning.

Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Neither to be honest. But to stick to my northern roots, the Beatles. But then again a guy I breifly dated was obsessed with them and he was complete tool. So I'd say The Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment